Trending Hot Girl

The 23-Year-Old Takes A Selfie In A Bikini. Zoom In Closer And You Won’t Believe Your Eyes!

#1 This Is Kanya

Kanya spent 5 early years of her life in an orphanage before being adopted and brought to United States. She now works as a successful underwear model. What makes her so unique is that she was born without legs.

#2 You Don't Need Legs To Be Sexy

"I love showing people what beauty can look like," says the confident brunette. She hopes to be an inspiration for others that are "different."

#3 Skating By

Kanya insists on using a skateboard to get around, instead of a wheelchair. She's also training to compete in the 2018 Paralympics in Moscow. Amazing!

#4 Just Be YOU!

"I love to express myself in a way that people don't expect," says Kanya about herself. "That's just me!"That's what got her boyfriend, Brian Waters, so attracted to her. "He just saw me modeling for the first time and told me that it was wonderful and special." And he's totally right!